Superb Medicare Advice for You or Members of your Family
We’ll bring clarity to your confusion
If you or a loved one is approaching age 65, critical decisions to be made about your Medicare coverage, especially Medicare Part D. Even if you already have a plan, you may want to see what other options you have.
We can tell you from experience that the choices are complex, even confusing and there is no shortage of offers from companies, each claiming to be the best. We say, what’s best is the best for your situation. We are thoroughly knowledgeable with all the Part D options and can narrow them down so you can make an informed and confident choice. Talk to us. We’ll point you in the right direction.
- Age 65 or older
- Disabled individuals under age 65 eligible to receive Medicare (contact Social Security if you think you may be eligible)
- Must be enrolled in Medicare Part A—Hospital Insurance
- Must be enrolled in Medicare Part B—Medical Insurance
- May be enrolled in Medicare Part D—Prescription Drug Insurance
- May join, switch or drop a Medicare Plan only within specific calendar dates as determined by the Federal government
Type of Health Insurance Plans Available*
Original Medicare Health Insurance Plan
Managed by the Federal government, this health insurance plan provides your Medicare Part A and Part B coverage. You are usually charged a deductible or co-insurance for each health care service you receive.
Prescription Drug Insurance Coverage
Medicare Part D provides for prescription drug coverage. Different prescription drug insurance plans cover different drugs.
Medicare Supplemental Health Insurance
These health insurance plans help cover the 20% of Medicare costs that the individual is responsible for under the traditional Medicare Part A & Part B
Medicare Advantage Health Insurance Plans
These health insurance plans typically combine Part A, Part B AND Part D and are commonly referred to as PLAN C.
* The above information is intended as a general overview and should be combined with a professional review of your individual needs to determine which plan and carrier would best suite you personally and financially.
for a no-obligation strategy planning session